Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Two Non-Knife Items

Here are two pieces that are based in knives and weaponry, but aren't actually bladed.

First off is an archer's vambrace. It fits very well and is extremely comfortable, yet the surface is hard and waterproof and could most likely cause a light knife attack to be glanced. I could see myself donning this article and matching garb if any sort of apocalypse ever struck. My apologies for the quality of the photo.


Finally is this full sized cutting board-- oak and poplar. This was a collaboration of sorts with Charlee Ann, who did the great wood-burning.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out beautiful! You did a great job. Thanks for asking me to help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Silas, it's Noah Pilcher. I was looking at some cool knives and remembered this website. So I looked. You are like number 3 on my cool list, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will be able to get a valve that you can be confident using every day as long as you take the time to make sure that it is working properly before purchasing it. Browse this site to know more about stainless steel valves.

    ReplyDelete